Volunteering does a heart good !
Are you an animal lover?
Safari’s is in need of volunteers.
Safari’s is a wildlife sanctuary of over 200 rescued exotic wildlife.
Big cats, bears, wolves, primates, reptiles, birds, and barn animals!
- · New Volunteer Orientation, every Sunday at 11am (or by appt)
- · Start volunteers as yound as 12!
- · Barnyard care; includes changing waters, preparing foods, interaction, grooming, cleaning food storage areas, organizational skills, trash duties….
- · Advance to Level 2 Basic Primates, Raccoons, Coatis, Skunks; preparing foods diet, interaction with reptiles, skunks, raccoons, lemurs.
- · Want to get up close and learn about reptiles, birds, wolves? You can !
- · Once you attend the volunteer orientation, you can come whatever days you are available. General work hours are 7 days a week, 8am till 2pm.
Come to orientation any Sunday at 11am.
We will go over handbook, basic rules, attire, where you start, minimal time requirements,show you around beginner work areas, briefing on your duties.
In volunteering, you will get dirty, wear shoes that can get muddy, clothes that are work clothes. Minimize jewelry and fragrances.
We would love to talk to you, and see if this volunteer work fits for you. Call us 918-357-LOVE ( 918-357-5683 ).